1. Start by drinking plenty of water. Water is very helpful because it flushes out impurities in the body. If you want to flush your body clean, make sure you drink between 8-12 glasses a day. It also makes your skin look MUCH healthier, improving your complexion.
2. Fast at least once a week. Either by only drinking water, fruit juice, or vegetable juice. V8 juices are a good way to get the nutrients you need if you don’t like fruits or vegetables. You could also only eat fruits or vegetables. It helps your body to rest.
4. Cleanse your liver. Eating foods that are bitter will do you justice. Fruits that have a bitter taste like lemons or grapefruit will be very beneficial to cleanse the liver as well as stop toxins from spreading to other parts of the body.
5. Take cloves or pumpkin seeds to get rid of the parasites in your body. There are also medications available that work well.
6. Exercise! Exercising raises body temperature and supply of oxygen, plus makes you sweat which releases toxins. It also keeps you in shape and healthy. It burns unnecessary calories.
7. Make sure you avoid caffeine and sugar as much as possible. Do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes. These only add to the problem by putting toxins and other impurities into the body. If you smoke or drink alcohol, start limiting your intake/try to quit.
8. Maintain a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, protein (meats and eggs), and fiber. Follow the food pyramid and eat the suggested food portions. Also try to eat smaller meals throughout the day rather than 3 large ones. It will make you hungrier throughout the day if there is a larger gap in the times you eat, making you eat more.
- Why You Should Try a Juice Cleanse this Summer (mariemercenaire.wordpress.com)