50 Ways to Earn Money With No Investment
50. Join Hubpages! You can earn money by joining writing sites such as Hubpages, Squidoo, and Redgage. You earn money for clicks as well as additional funds through Google Ad Sense and Amazon affiliations.
49. In a pinch, you can pawn your valuables with the option of “buying” them back at a later date. Pawn shops take things such as instruments, jewelry, guns, and artwork.
48. The cost of getting a car washed, waxed, and detailed is now as much as $50.00 in some cities. Offer to detail cars for friends and family at a discount.
47. Sell your used books on Amazon. You can list anything from text books to cook books.
46. Turn your car into a traveling billboard. Some companies will pay $500 for private car owners to advertise their business on their vehicles.
45. Check Craig list’s “Gigs” section where potential employers seek many types of unusual (and beware- unconventional) services.
44. Large money can be made quickly by hauling scrap metal to junk yards. Think beyond collecting soda cans. With some scrap yards paying $1.50 per pound, money can be made by cashing in on car parts, lawn mowers, and junk cars. Take advantage of litterbugs in your neighborhood.
43. Resell your children’s unused toys, clothing, books, and furniture. Many stores like Once Upon a Child will pay cash upfront for clean, gently used items.
42. Build your very own informational website. If there is a topic that you can speak on with authority, create a site with a minimum of five articles on the subject and publish it. You can apply for a Google Ad Sense account and make a fee every time some clicks a Google Ad.
41. Research money making opportunities by completing surveys online. Many companies pay decent wages to those who give their valuable input.
40. If you have any administrative or real estate skills, you can access foreclosures at your local court house, compile an attractive list, and start a paid list of real estate subscribers. Foreclosures are public information and many real estate companies do not have the time to research these listings.
39. Turn in your gold and silver jewelry and coins for instant cash.
38. Sell items on EBay. As a seller, you have the option of selling your items at a specified price as an auction or a buy it now price. Some in home items that sell well are designer baby clothes and movie collections.
37. If you have computer skills, you can assemble digital art collages from non copy written photos or from your own artistic creations. Many crafters search for very specific art collages for craft and jewelry making. Sheets can be sold from $3.99 to $5.99 on private web pages, EBay, and Etsy.
36. In this difficult economy, those selling goods offer great incentives to entice potential buyers to at least consider their goods and services. You can cash in on incentive awards for viewing time share real estate or make $100 cash for just test driving a car at your local dealership. Even if you can’t afford these purchases, the incentives may be worth your time.
35. One of the fastest ways to make cash is to have a yard sale. Clean out attics, storage, closets. You will be amazed at the money you can make from things taking up space in your home.
34. Many banks and credit unions offer incentives in “refer a friend” promotional. If you get a friend to open an account at your bank, many times you will both receive a cash incentive.
33. Have a camera? You can take decent photos of ANYTHING and sell them on sites such as Shutter Stock or I Stock. Web page builders often need photos of things as mundane as door knobs and rocks.
32. Make videos and upload them to You Tube. Registered members who sign up for a paid account can make money on their videos.
31. If you live in an area abundant in botanical treasures, great money can be made selling pressed flowers on EBay and Etsy. Many crafters use dried and pressed flowers in crafts. Often suppliers are limited to flowers that grow in their area. Flower pressers can be bought at a craft store for less than $10.
30. We can all spare some bodily fluids for cash. Consider donating plasma for about $30 per donation. Many sperm banks will pay for donations after a thorough screening.
29. If you have writing skills but don’t want to create original materials on a daily basis, writing sites like Textbroker and Clickworker will test your skills and pay you to write articles on subjects you choose. These sites do not limit the amount of contributions you make and you can be paid weekly for your work.
28. Consider signing up for Freebie Trading and Penny Trading online. Investing your time can result in great payments.
27. Learn a skill such as palm reading, tarot cards, or astrology and start a webpage or EBay store offering your services.
26. Become an Avon representative. Avon is affordable, has a great reputation and sells itself.
25. If you have a specific academic skill, become a tutor for $20 or more an hour.
24. Sign up to be a Mystery Shopper and evaluate products and services for employers.
23. If you can offer any service to another person, advertise this for free on Craigslist. Have a truck? Write an advertisement that you can haul items for a fee.
22. Do you have a unique or marketable skill? Consider publishing a how to website or a free e-book for others to buy.
21. Get paid to type at home through sites like Bukisa.com.
20. Anyone can make money as an employee at Amazon’s Mechanical Turk. Most jobs pay between $.05 to $.50 and involve simple tasks such as anwering questions and completing survey’s. There are no tests involved, and contributors can get promoted for consistent good work.
19. Use Facebook and the local community groups to sell your unwanted items.
18. If you have spare time and need money, advertise a grocery pick up service for people in your community on Craigslist. You would be surprised how many shut ins, elderly people, and overwhelmed people in your neighborhood would utilize this service.
17. Have a talent for crafts and handiwork? Sell your items online on EBay and Etsy or start your own webpage.
16. If you have made recent purchases and need immediate cash, return items to the store for a refund.
15. Have administrative skills? Sign up for online assignments for payment on sites like O’desk.com.
14. Take advantage of free samples. They are available everywhere. They may not be cash but could come in handy, such as cosmetics for a job interview.
13. Private detectives are expensive. Advertise your services to follow someone for a private party. If you are really bold, you can become a sex decoy to test a mate’s loyalty. You will need to have a working knowledge of the laws involved. For example, it is illegal to peak into people’s windows.
12. Sign up for Cha-Cha and make money answering questions on the internet.
11. Make money by finding great items at Thrift Stores and Goodwill and reselling them on EBay. Items must be in excellent condition and modern.
10. Have a camera? Become a freelance photographer. Create business cards and advertise your services to those who need your services. Real estate companies and insurance agents use photographers on a daily basis.
9. If you live in a coastal area, you have access to a lucrative way to make money. Collect unbroken seashells and beach treasures. Wash them and sell them to crafters on sites like EBay and Etsy.
8. If you have yard equipment, advertise your services for free on sites like Craigslist. Normally people will not by an industrial mower or brush hog mower for a one time project. These can be rented, but many people would not be comfortable using them.
7. If you need cash in a hurry, consider selling your upscale clothing to a consignment shop or store like the Style Exchange which pays you cash upfront for your clothing and accessories in excellent condition.
6. If you have unused or broken electronic equipment laying around, consider cashing in by selling them to an Electronic Scrap Yard. Many places will pay $2.00 per pound of electronics.
5. Grow your own vegetables and flowers to either sell or enjoy yourself.
4. If you have a special talent- give lessons. If you are a musician, give music lessons. If you have a craft talent, teach a class at your local craft store. If you do calligraphy, teach others or offer to do wedding invitations.
3. Baby sit, pet sit, or be a dog walker.
2. If you are a stay at home mother, run a free ad on a site like Craigslist to be a mother’s helper. Most of the time you can do the required tasks with your own child tagging along.
1. Do you have extra space? Consider renting it out. You can rent out open fields to farmers for crop rotation, grazing for livestock. If you have an extra room, turn it into an apartment (with careful screening). Have an unused stable? Board horses. Many consumers search for alternatives to public storage, especially for cars
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Extra Cash (liberalartslife.com)